Embody the magic of Birth Flower with Mystic Mondays! This t-shirt is meant to remind you of your special relationship to the flower while adding vibrant color to your wardrobe.
This t-shirt features the 12 Birth Flowers from January to December. Throughout time, flowers have carried significant meaning that could evoke emotions and devotion like gifts of love, renewal, and ritual. Flowers have developed their own language and can provide guidance and meaning for your own journey and how you can apply this symbolism in your life.
Artwork is by Grace Duong, creator of Mystic Mondays.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% organic ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz./yd.² (180 g/m²)
• Single jersey
• Regular fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1 × 1 rib at collar
• Wide double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
• The fabric of this product is certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard), OCS (Organic Content Standard), and GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
• The fabric of this product is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified and PETA-Approved Vegan
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
Note that we show the EU sizes for Stanley/Stella products. The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.
This product is made on demand. No minimums.
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)||CHEST (inches)|
|LENGTH (cm)||WIDTH (cm)||CHEST (cm)|